Please join us for our Joy and Surrender Yoga Retreat In Costa Rica!
On our week’s journey together in Costa Rica we investigate our attachments to pleasure and pain through the practice of Yoga, so that we can ultimately find Joy and Surrender.
We all wish to thrive in life and not merely survive and discover our personal bliss, the state of knowing ourselves to be whole and complete. Embarking on the journey of Yoga alters long-held beliefs and thought patterns that obscure our highest self. Sometimes pain or discomfort can become the impetus for genuine transformation.
Surrender is an expression of trust, a way of saying,"I am available to what wants to reveal itself through me.” To surrender is to yield to the next stage of your evolution.
As we continue to practice and cultivate inner awareness we experience contentment, knowing that we are exactly where we need to be on our journey.
Our week together will facilitate many openings, physical or emotional to help you discover your inner bliss, an expansion of consciousness and the realization of your true Self through the practice of asana, pranayama and meditation (dhyana).
Cost: $1750-$2250 (triple, double), penthouse and private rooms available. $200 discount if paid before Dec 15th.
Reserve Your Spot!
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your space in the retreat, and is non-refundable.*
*The Remaining Balance
The remaining balance will be due by March 1st, 2019. (If you need to discuss a payment plan, please inquire. I’ll be happy to accommodate your requests if I can.) This balance will need to be paid by bank transfer, check, or venmo, or by credit card (plus 5% processing fee).
Out of necessity, we have a strict cancellation policy. All retreat payments are non-refundable as we will be obliged to fulfill our reservations with the resort the moment you reserve with us.
. What is included
- 8 Days and 7 nights.
- Guided Meditation.
- One energizing/flow yoga practice in the morning co-guided by Birgitte & Vivica, with hands on assists.
- One Restorative/Yin/Yoga Nidra practice in the afternoon by either Birgitte or Vivica.
- Four Farm to Table Fresh Meals per day prepared by Blue Osa’s master chefs, including an early light breakfast, brunch, afternoon snack and dinner (view a sample menu here).
- Yoga props including blocks, blankets, straps, and Yoga Mats.
- Access to Miles of Secluded Jungle Beaches.
- Chemical-free Pool.
- Unlimited beachfront gorgeousness, swimming, sunning, enjoying, and savoring.
- $50 credit toward onsite spa services.
- Ground transportation shuttle service from Puerto Jimenez Airport to Blue Osa and Blue Osa to Puerto Jimenez on scheduled arrival and departure days only. $25 each way if arriving and departing on non-scheduled days.
- 13% Costa Rica Room Tax.
- Daily housekeeping service & Gratuities for entire staff.
- Coffee and Teas.
What’s Not Included
- Cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion.
- Gratuities for drivers, excursion facilitators, and resort staff are NOT included.
- Spa services.
- Beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee.
- Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person (most airlines include this now in their fee).
above: Penthouse rooms
below: more Accommodations
All rooms are equipped with
- A private bathroom and shower.
- Elegant, modern furnishings.
- Fresh bed linens + towels.
- Large, screened windows.
- Overhead fans.
- Reading lamps.
- A personal safe.
- Ceiling fan.